"This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link? to any image, video or sound clip directly. Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved."

Thursday 26 January 2012

4 to 8 Business Days

This is Friday the 6th. Most importantly is it day business day 8 for new PC order. NCIx has been very good to do business with but if I end waiting for another three days, I will be canceling my order.

When my monitor was ordered there was a 2-4 business day wait on it. A week later there is a 4-8 business wait on it. Then on Tuesday, three days ago, they updated it to 1-2 business days. So, I am a little confused about their stock updates in real time.

Anyway, I'm not an impatient man and do I understand boxing day sales. But business day 8 is here. Its getting to be a bit much for a pick-up order. If I don't hear from them by four o'clock today, I am going to have to cancel my entire order and just buy locally.

In the end, product is product. I just prefer to do business with people I know will deliver.

No comments:

Post a Comment