"This site is in not endorsed by or affiliated with LucasArts, BioWare, or Electronic Arts.
Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. © 2008-2011 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All Rights Reserved. BioWare and the BioWare logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. You may not copy any images, videos or sound clips found on this site or „deep link? to any image, video or sound clip directly. Game content and materials copyright LICENSOR. All Rights Reserved."

Sunday 29 January 2012

Sith Inquisitor

I finally hit level 10 today on my inquisitor. I decided to class change to a sorcerer. It wasn't what I originally had in mind for playing but, I already have a Jedi guardian so there's no point in having two tanking classes right now.

The sith story line has been awesome. People are mean and call me "slave", every time I talk to an NPC I get angry with them lol. "Kill NPC" is not an option for me, yet :( I was playing around with light side responses because I just feel inclined to be nice. But I made the decision to go full dark side. Which, I must admit, is still a little hard to discern between good and bad.

I was listening to The Instance ToR Edition pod cast and they were mentioning how being dark/light or neutral had no real advantages. Apparently they said BioWare had made a comment on upcoming benefits for being a neutral Jedi. Sounds cool I guess. My only complaint is not knowing if your response will have a good or bad outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment